Orna Hilberger has been practicing Family Law since 1986. She has vast experience in all areas of Family Law litigation including representation of Husbands, Wives, Grandparents, Third Parties and Children.
She attended McGill University for both an undergraduate degree in Commerce and two Civil Law degrees and completed the Quebec Bar in 1986. She has been practicing in Montreal ever since.
Orna Hilberger © 2009
Some of her professional activities include:
- Member of Association of Family Law Lawyers of Québec;
- Active member of Lord Reading Law Society and past member of Board of Directors;
- Past President (1990 – 1993) of Canadian Society for the Weizmann Institute of Science and current member of Board of Directors;
- Past volunteer attorney for Head & Hands Legal Clinic;
- Volunteer attorney at women’s shelter in Montreal on various legal matters;
- Volunteer for McGill Legal Aid Clinic;
- Member of Legal Interest Research Group;
- Co-Author of “Legal Aspects of Starting a Business in Quebec”.
- Frequent adjudicator for Barreau du Québec Arbitration Committee which serves the public in matters regarding attorneys;